October 22, 2014 ) Algona, Washington — Selling products online can be a very crowded space. Understanding how to market products in an e-commerce environment can be a steep learning curve for most businesses. That is why it is imperative to have a great team in place that can implement a solid marketing strategy which includes a budget for Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising. One company that is honing its online marketing plan is EVS, LLC, a pet supplies company based in Algona, Washington. The company is dominating a variety of keywords for their carpet cleaner product, Pet Peeve Household Stain & Stink Remover.
“We feel like it is similar to striking gold,” said Casey Dean Eberhart, Co-Founder of EVS, LLC. “It takes time to build data and analyze the results.” He continued, “We can now see that our company is dominating a handful of keywords and that is driving our sales.” Mr. Eberhart is confident that EVS, LLC will continue to boost sales by following, and regularly fine-tuning, their current online marketing strategy. “Our target Advertising Cost of Sales (ACoS) is under 25 percent,” he stated. “We have some stellar home runs as low as 8% and 10% but an overall running average of 21%, so we are staying within our target ACoS figure. Fortunately on our keywords that have high click-to-sale ratios, our average price per click is only running between $0.64 and $0.67.”
EVS, LLC did not state the exact amount current set for their online marketing campaigns. Mr. Eberhart did state that most would be surprised by the modest amount committed that is contributing to their positive results. He encourages new entrepreneurs or online retailers to start small then test and track the data on a regular basis.
EVS, LLC was founded by Casey Dean Eberhart and Brandon M. Vukelich in April 2014. It is based in Algona, Washington with their entire product line currently being distributed online.
Here is a super quick tip to help you build your business with just your cell phone! Attention span is SUPER important!
Well, call your voicemail and ask yourself, ” Would I Hire Me?” Who wants to do business with a voicemail that sounds like you are either dead or on your way?? Make your voicemail useful for your business.
Here are a couple of things you can do to increase the “value” of your greeting when people call.
1. Sound like you are having a good time, no one wants to talk to a sloth!
2. Maybe give a Quote Of the Day, people LOVE good quotes!
3. Let your callers know about your current sale or offering from your business!
4. Let your callers know about a person you are promoting, like someone in your network!
If you watch this video I actually let you know what I use as my voicemail script!!
October 13, 2014 ) Algona, Washington — Recent sales activity has been a very good sign for EVS, LLC, a pet supply company based in Algona, Washington. The company set a single day sales record for their stain and odor eliminator product, Pet Peeve Household Stain & Stink Remover. The latest figure beat the previous single day total by 11 percent.
“Although there a handful of strong competitors, we are gaining traction in our online presence,” said Casey Dean Eberhart, Co-Founder of EVS, LLC. “Early on, our strategy was to establish a solid foundation for our company online. Our goal is to further enhance the knowledge of our consumer base about the phenomenal products we currently offer and plan to launch in the near future.” He continued, “This latest single day sales record is encouraging but if we are not doubling that figure in the next 60 days, I will be disappointed.” Mr. Eberhart believes EVS, LLC is poised for significant growth over the next six months. “We have just submitted another order with our supplier to replenish inventory for the holiday season,” he stated. “Our expectations on sales between now and Christmas are extremely high.”EVS, LLC is currently in the research and development stage for their second product. An announcement will be made after final product testing and focus group results are gathered and assessed. It is unlikely that the second product line will be available by the holidays but the company anticipates a launch in early 2015. They will continue to focus on pet supplies, with suppliers based in the USA.
EVS, LLC was founded by two long-time friends and entrepreneurs in April 2014. It is based in Algona, Washington with all of their products currently distributed online.
I can’t begin to tell you how many times someone has said to me “Oh, that’s one of those pyramid things’ when talking about my home-based business. A “Pyramid thing” comes with a negative connotation that came in my realm a couple of decades ago. There was a true pyramid scheme that had people investing money, bringing people on board to invest money, and those people brought even more people in to invest money.
Notice I didn’t mention anything about a product? No product involved is a pyramid scheme.
I’m involved in a company that has a different approach. Invest some money, bring others in to do the same…receive products to share with others…sell some products…offer the opportunity to others, who invest a minimal amount of money to receive products to share with others…sell some products…offer the opportunity to others, and so on and so on.
Nerium is built on integrity, with a mission statement that the founder & CEO, Jeff Olson is strongly passionate about: Make People Better. That is evident in the compensation structure, the free product programs and the incredible amount of self-improvement opportunities included in the business.
And as they say, ‘we’ve only just begun’ with the opening of Canada and Mexico this year in 2014.
If you’re looking to be involved with the fastest growing direct sales network-Marketing company in history, one that is totally legit and full of integrity, visit my website or give me a call. (415.713.9030) I’m proud of what I do and love sharing the opportunity with others.
There is a platform out there that we all engage with at least once a day. However, most business owners and entrepreneurs fail to utilize it to help market themselves, their products, and services.
This platform is – VIDEO
Before jumping into some stats for those of you who love the numbers, let’s first establish some whys.
Most people can agree that Google is the most widely used and known search engine.
Heck, when we are looking for something – anything – now a days we go “google” it.
Some of you may not know that Google acquired YouTube back in 2006. Why is this important? Well, having a video on YouTube gets a little extra “Google Juice” – meaning that YouTube videos tend to rank well in Google search results. Which means that they have a higher likelihood of being viewed. Social Media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter allow for video embedding because they know that being able to view video within their platform keeps you their longer.
So based on the above information, you should be beginning to understand the enormous marketing power behind videos.
I said I would provide some stats that can further clarify the importance of video as a marketing tool:
• 90% of consumers watch online video (Accenture: Video-Over-Internet Consumer Survey 2013). CONSUMERS is the keyword. These are people who are going to spend money.
• Retailers cite 40% increases in purchases as a result of video. (Invodo, Video Statistics: The Marketer’s Summary 2014). Businesses that are already implementing the use of video in their marketing are seeing results.
• Retail site visitors who view video stay two minutes longer on average and are 64% more likely to purchase than other site visitors. (Comscore). So video keeps your visitor engaged and on your site decreasing your bounce rate. AND it leads to a purchase. Talk about a win-win.
• 51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI. (eMarketer. Which Content Marketing Tactics Get the Best ROI?). Over half the marketing experts out there recognize the importance of video marketing.
Can you see how spending some time in front of your computer and or video camera banging out videos will increase your marketing power? To reap the benefits of this marketing platform does not require you stepping one foot out of your home or office.
You can have a permanent far reaching affective profitable marketing asset for you and your business with the creation of a video.
By: Jeannine Barcarse of SoCal Marketing Consultants
For video creation email us at info@SoCalMarketingConsultants.com or give us a call 747-333-6747.
Anyone of any income can negotiate a medical bill. There are few tips that you should follow if you are trying to do this yourself. Here they are…
1. Be honest to a fault regarding your financial situation, your illness, and family needs. If you are applying for charity and have thousands of dollars hidden somewhere….I promise you most times people will find out. Nothing is really private anymore.
2. If you know in advance of an upcoming medical procedure negotiate in advance. Do not wait until the procedure is already done unless that was your only choice. Preparing in advance will save you money, time, and paperwork issues in your time of recovery. Know and understand how your medical insurance works. If it is not an emergency and you have no insurance you must discuss price in advance.
3. Be prompt in contacting all the people involved. Keep perfect records. This is inclusive of the names, dates, times, and what was discussed. Ask for the person in charge if necessary.
These tips are part of process in successful medical bill negotiation. Sometimes it helps to hire a professional. I have been negotiating medical bills for many years…my own and for others.
If you have questions please contact me Amy Regenstreif, Treat Your Healthcare Like a Business at email@example.com. I am here to help you navigate this very emotional roller coaster!
There are an estimated 92 million people in direct sales worldwide, with 15.6 million from the US. Which company is hosting all of these marketers? The answer: Hundreds are.
So that leaves a person with more than a handful of choices for a Multi-Level Marking company, for sure. Drilling down to the perfect company is a process:
1) First choice should be a product that resonates with you. Unless you are passionate about a product, it’s hard to deliver passion to another person.
2) What is the reputation of the company? Everyone has an opinion and there is controversy everywhere. Investigate but take all your research with a grain of salt.
3) Be sure that the people you are considering to partner with will provide you support, especially during your training period. Talk to the current team members to see if there is the support that you will need—or if there may be too much support (after all, you are going into business for yourself!)
4) What does the company supply as far as support and training? Does it feel like they are only money driven? Do they believe in their product; or do they believe in the people who represent the product and company?
5) Investigate the compensation plan. How often would you get paid? How many different ways will you be compensated for your time and effort?
6) Make a call to the Customer Service support line to see how fast your call is answered.
7) Look on the company’s website to see if it is sophisticated to your style. Once you sign up, would you have your own website that is provided by the company?
8) Attend a meeting that is sponsored by the company to get the ‘flavor’ of the company. Company culture is incredibly important.
9) Read up on the leadership of the company. Do they have the reputation you want to be associated it? What kind of history do they have in the marketplace? Is it a strong team?
I have been involved in several MLM’s over the years and for one reason or another, the company &/or product just didn’t feel right for me. After taking the above steps to drill down into my current company that I’m a partner with, I am incredibly pleased with where I am.
Here’s a great reason why: Not only is my company’s mission “to make people better” (proven in both the product and the opportunity), but they continually improve the compensation plan. As a for instance, just recently they have enhanced the compensation plan where a new “brand partner” (the title given to all representatives) can earn an additional bonus (including commissions and products) in their first month! That takes our compensation plan to 14 different ways to be compensated—simply amazing!
And although the above nine recommended steps may take a while to delve into, if it feels right, just do it! Timing is everything and you do not want to miss an opportunity that could prove to be the best thing you have ever done in your entire life. We are always looking for the right person at the right time to make a difference in the world!